Hi I’m Ashley! I am the oldest of three girls, and was raised just north of Houston, TX prior to attending the University of Texas at Austin where I received my BS in Advertising and a minor in Business. For the past four years, I’ve worked in the world of Advertising from NYC to FL helping to manage National brands such as Covergirl & Ralph Lauren, to name a couple. I currently call home the beautiful beaches of Palm Beach County, FL where I live with my husband Brendan and our boat (no babies, yet!). Always having had an affinity for making things beautiful, staging photos, & being the hostess with the mostest I decided to take a leap to pursue these creative passions through the art of wedding planning & design. I am a firm believer that spending time in nature is one of the most beneficial things we can do for our own health, and have spent extensive time hiking in the beautiful state of Colorado with my family. Each year, I gravitate towards the beautiful evergreen trees as they dance under the mountain light, which is where the name Ever Ash originates from.
The Small Things
As one of my favorite artists once said, great things are done by a series of small things brought together. Here are a few of MY small things that make me, me!
1. My coffee drink of choice is a lavender latte with almond milk
2. I an an Enneagram 4 & an INFJ (aka I am very emotionally honest, creative, & personal)
3. I think I fell in love with art, florals, & photography when I was in the 5th grade and photographed a lovely blush rose in my grandma's yard. It won me a photography award at school - ha.
4. I love literature - Jane Austen is a fav.
5. My favorite places I've traveled to are Northern Ireland, Catalonia, & Kauai. I love places that have a perfect balance of calm & excitement.